Data Governance Overview
ASU’s Data Governance Office Vision:
- Institutional data is trusted and accurate,
- Institutional data is provided in a useful, secure and consistent manner.
ASU’s Data Governance Office Mission:
Our mission is to enhance the value and security of institutional data. The Data Governance program will protect institutional data through planning, execution, and oversight of relevant policies and practices while establishing a framework for appropriate access to and use of institutional data.
ASU Data Governance Goals:
- Identify, document and increase visibility of institutional data assets
- Develop, implement and maintain University-wide data management standards
- Define roles and responsibilities that govern the management of institutional data