Google Drive accounts are available to all students, faculty and staff at ASU. Google Drive allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices and share files. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.
Submit a ServiceNow Request for assistance with an ASU Google Service.
- Offers students, faculty, and staff unlimited storage space.
- Access your data from anywhere with or without an internet connection.
- Create documents using Docs, Sheets and Slides apps.
- Google Forms allows you to easily create a survey and neatly organizes into a spreadsheet.
- Allows real-time collaboration with students, faculty and staff at ASU.
Access your Google Drive account simply by visiting the Drive website.
To sign in:
- Select Go to Google Drive
- Enter your email address in the following format: ASURITEID@asu.edu
- Select Organizational G Suite Account
- Enter ASURITE username and password
- Select Sign in
Visit these helpful resources to find more information on navigating Google Drive.
- Using Google Drive
- Installing Google Drive to Computer and Mobile Devices
- Upload Files and Folders
- Sharing Files
- Use Google Files Offline