To create a comprehensive and connected experience for the constituents we serve.
To build the software infrastructure needed by the university to meet its immediate and 2020 goals for recruiting, retaining and graduating students; engaging and increasing affinity for the institution among alumni; delivering educational programs and related services for immersion, online and executive education students; achieving our corporate and individual philanthropic targets; and achieving our research revenue growth objectives.
The objectives of Project Connections are:
- To support the Sun Devil lifecycle by building stronger relationships with the entire ASU community
- To enhance the service experience that students and their families receive during their time at ASU
- To break down organizational silos and develop a proactive system of engagement with tools that enable us to manage communication flows and create one place where we can holistically see everything related to a student
This is a multifaceted effort focused on:
- Implement Salesforce – a single, university-wide constituent relationship management (CRM) system and system of engagement
- Track and measure all university interactions with constituents
- Connect colleges and departments