We hate to see employees go, but these links will help you navigate staff departures from UTO.
- Employees have the opportunity to participate in two exit interviews: one with ASU Human Resources, and one with UTO.
- The purpose of the automatically-scheduled UTO interview is to gain insight into the employee’s experiences at UTO. The employee will also receive an anonymous email survey as an opportunity to provide additional feedback to the UTO.
UTO Employee Offboarding
- Exit checklist for supervisors - This comprehensive list of required action items for the employee, supervisor, Deskside team, and People Ops team will assist you in ensuring a smooth departure for your exiting employee.
- Termination checklist for supervisors - A guide to navigating involuntary separations from UTO.
- UTO employee offboarding - Supervisors must submit a ServiceNow ticket for their exiting employee.