Computing Sites FAQ
Usage of computing site resources must be in accordance with the established ASU Computer, Internet, and Electronic Communications Policy.
Food, Beverages, All Tobacco Products, and Electronic Smoking Devices Are Not Permitted
Please help maintain our facilities by not bringing these items into the computing sites. Sealed water bottles are the only beverage containers allowed. Any other food or beverage must be kept inside another container such as a book bag or backpack.
Print Anywhere provides print quality free of streaks, wrinkles, and other blemishes. If the print quality is below this standard, please visit the nearest computing site service desk to complete a refund form. For detailed printing instructions visit, Print Anywhere.
Computing sites can no longer reprint files without a charge. Please complete the refund form to request a refund for reprinting.
Print Anywhere provides 20 lb. stock 8.5″ x 11″ and 11″ x 17″ white paper. If you would like to print to a different size paper, transparency film, or other media, please ask for assistance from a computing site attendant. User supplied media must be verified against the specifications of the printers to avoid damage. You will be charged the same per sheet fee as if you were using the Print Anywhere supplied paper.
Game Playing Prohibited
Computing site workstations are for academic use. Game playing is prohibited.
Maintain a Library Atmosphere
If you are working with a group of people, team work areas are available by reservation. If you need to use a cellular phone, please leave the computing site area.
Computers left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be made available to waiting customers.
Computing Site Team Rooms (Tempe) - TEMPORARILY CLOSED to Maintain Physical Distancing
Select computing sites have designated facilities for teamwork which are available on a reservation basis during computing site hours. Creativity Commons (CRTVC 102) hosts four team rooms. All four are equipped with a Flat Screen TV, VGA and HDMI cables for laptop connectivity, and a whiteboard. These separate rooms can accommodate groups of two up to four students. COOR Computing Commons (COOR 150) hosts two team rooms. Both are equipped with a PC, a Walltalker Dry Erase wall, and a video projector. These separate rooms can accommodate groups of two up to six students. Walk-up reservations may be made 24 hours in advance (reservations cannot be made over the phone). You will be asked for your name, ASU Identification Number, a return telephone number or Email address, and the number of people you expect will attend your teamwork session. To access a reserved team room, one member of your team will be required to present an ASU Sun Card in exchange for a room key.
The usage guidelines for our teamwork facilities are as follows:
- Team rooms may be reserved and/or occupied by the same team for a maximum of four hours per day.
- If your team (at least two members) arrives late for a reserved team room by fifteen minutes or more, your reservation will be forfeited to the next team of two or more persons in need of a team room.
- Failure to return team room keys will result in a $30 charge.
- Food, beverages, smoking, vandalism, and disruptive behavior are not permitted and will result in the forfeiture of the remainder of the reservation period by the entire group.
- The University Technology Office is not responsible for any personal items left unattended in our teamwork facilities.
- Users will be held responsible for the condition of the room and equipment. If you notice any damage, please report it at the computing site service desk.
- In the event of equipment malfunctions, reservations may be cancelled.