ASU Classroom Orientation
Get ready for Fall 2021 and register for an ASU Classroom Orientation! One-on-one and group sessions will be available starting August 2, 2021. Whether you are a seasoned user looking for a refresher on classroom technologies or brand new to ASU, these orientations will provide the information you need to have a successful start to the upcoming semester.
One-on-One Session (30 minutes) - Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe, and West
• August 2 - 6; 8:30am to 4:30pm (Evening times available upon request)
• August 9 - 13; 8:30am to 4:30pm
• August 17; 9am to 4pm - NEWLY ADDED!
To schedule, visit the Classroom Technology Training Form in the myASU Service Portal and submit a request for ‘Audio/Visual Equipment’. Be sure to include:
• Preferred dates and times
• Instructor’s name (if different from requestor)
• Contact information for scheduling
Group Session (1 hour) - Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe, and West
• August 10, 2021; 10am (Types A/A+), 12pm (Types B/B+), 2pm (Type C)
• August 11, 2021; 9am (Types A/A+), 11am (Types B/B+), 1pm (Type C)
• August 12, 2021; 11am (Types A/A+), 1pm (Types B/B+), 3pm (Type C)
To register, visit https://links.asu.edu/ClassroomOrientationGroupSessions.
Don’t delay--signing up for a one-on-one or group session now guarantees your spot to receive the most up-to-date information on ASU classroom technologies. Additionally, online orientation videos and quick start guides for each type of Zoom classroom are available for those who are not able to attend in person or just need a quick refresher on how to navigate Zoom.
*NOTE: All Technology Assistants (Student Employees) hired to assist classes and faculty should request a one-on-one or register for a group session.