In order to create an active community within the COE, it will need to serve five basic needs:
- Support - Facilitate opportunities to connect and collaborate with other analysts at ASU.
- Guidance - Collect and provide standards, methodologies, tools, and knowledge repositories to assist analysts in any functional group.
- Shared Learning - Promote training, certifications, skill assessments, and team building endeavors.
- Measurements - Demonstrate an increase in valued results.
- Governance - Allocate resources, create economies of scale for the services being offered, and provide coordination across teams to deliver value.
For more information click here.