Let us empower you to 'level up' on your communications! Below is a curated round-up of templates and resources. We'll add to it regularly. Looking for something additional? Slack us!
NOTE: If you are using a template that is in Google Drive, simply make a copy of it to edit and adapt it before getting to work.
- ASU Brand Guide | UTO upholds the overarching ASU brand. This guide contains all the essentials like logos, ASU-branded images, web standards and tools, and much more.
- ASU Color Palette | Stay on-brand by utilizing our approved colors.
- Iconography | Freely discover and download tons of icons for presentations, websites, print, and more in .png and vector formats
- Illustrations | Freely discover and download graphic illustrations for presentations, websites, print and more in .png and vector formats
- Digital Magazine Story Pitch Template | If you and/or your team have a story to tell about the work being done at UTO and ASU, feel free to create a copy of this template and submit a pitch.
Hosting an event involves many different pieces from determining the type of event to making sure you have everything you need. We have compiled all of our Templates and Guides to help you design and execute a very successful event.
- Event Toolkit Resources:
- Event Fast Facts | Designing an event but don't know where to begin? We have a template to help you get started.
- Event Type | Where does my event fit? What details do I need to consider? How can the team help me? Answers to these questions and more.
- Event Checklist | High-level checklist to help you get your event planning started. A checklist for both In-person and Virtual Events
- Final Event Checklist | Ideal for In-person events
- Event Communications | A guide to help you promote your event.
- Zoom Guides | User Guide | Host Guide
- Event Inventory | Need something for your event? We might have what you are looking for.
- Digital Immersion Event Guide | Looking to connect with your attendees online? This Digital Immersion Guide is here to help you along the way. This guide is iterative and updated regularly as we learn more tips and tricks.
- Event Resources | Ever wonder how many people it takes to make s great event? Here is an easy reference guide.
- Do We Need to Have a Meeting About This? | A meeting "key" to help determine the format of your day-to-day convenings
- Sustainability | Think 'green' before you host your next event, use these guides to make all of your events sustainable.
- Accessibility | Resources to assist you in hosting events that are enjoyable and accessible to everyone.
- Zoom | The collaborative video conferencing tool, is available University-wide. Zoom provides one consistent enterprise experience for digital immersion courses, online meetings, webinars, and the next generation of voice and phone systems.
- Slack | A collaboration hub that enables real-time communications and connections in a searchable platform for real-time messaging, content sharing, learning, and more.
- Official ASU Gifs | Looking to jazz up your content? Find hundreds of Marketing Hub approved gifs today!