ASU providing Microsoft Office 365 to all Students, Faculty & Staff
Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity suite, and includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote and more. It is available for offline and online use. Currently enrolled students can use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad)
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your instructors to ensure file compatibility
To get your Microsoft Office 365, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and enter the following information:
a. Username: Your ASU email address (i.e., ASURITE@asu.edu)
b. Password: Password you use to log into your My ASU account
c. Click "Sign in"
d. Sign in using your ASURITE@asu.edu and password on the login screen
2. Follow the instructions on the installation screen.
Important Note: The Office 365 provided by ASU is for personally owned computers and devices. ASU colleges already provide students, faculty and staff with access to Microsoft products as a standard computing practice.